At guidestobetteryourbusiness.com (Owned by NANNABALD LIMITED, Located in Kenya), we recognise that our customers, visitors, and users value their privacy. This privacy notice includes important information about how we use and disclose user information which is collected on this website. This privacy notice is designed to help all users make an informed decision as to whether to use this website. Please read it carefully.
User provided information
All users will provide certain personally identifiable information such as your name and email address when you choose to use this website and set up an account with us. This includes using the website services such as downloading content, contacting us via email or subscribing to any of our mailing lists.
Log file information
When you use the website the servers we use will automatically collect some non-personally identifiable information such as your IP address, browser type, browser language, landing pages and other pages that you have viewed.
How this information is used
- If you submit personally identifiable information to the website, then this will be used for the website to operate and to provide you with the features and the full functions of this website.
- We will not use your email address or other contact information to send you commercial or other marketing material without your consent.
- We use both personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information in order to improve the overall quality and design of the website in order to create new features, improve functionality and our services by storing and analysing this data.
- All personally identifiable information that we hold about our users is stored securely and will not be shared with any third parties. When you close your account with the company your personal information will be destroyed and will not be held by the company for longer than 30 days unless this has been otherwise requested in writing.
How this information is shared
- We will not share your personally identifiable information such as your name or your email address with any other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing purposes without your consent.
- We might share non-personally identifiable information such as anonymous User usage data and other technical information with relevant third parties in order to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Websites.
Your rights and choices about data
You may decline to submit any personally identifiable information to this website, but in this case the company will not be able to provide you with all of its services. All users can update and amend their personal information by accessing their account.
All users also have the following rights with regards to their data:
- Request information about whether we hold personal information about you, and, if so, what that information is and why we are holding or using it.
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to automated decision-making including profiling, which is not to be subject of any automated decision-making by us using your personal information or profiling of you.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or to another party (commonly known as a right to “data portability”). This enables you to take your data from us in an electronically useable format and to be able to transfer your data to another party in an electronically useable format.
- Withdraw consent. In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing, and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
In order to protect your privacy and security we take all reasonable measures such as requesting that you make a unique password in order to verify your identity before entering your account. All users are responsible for maintaining the security of their own account by always keeping your unique password safe.
In the event of a merger or sale
In the event that this company is involved in a sale process or is acquired by a third party then we reserve the right to transfer the information that we have collected from our users as part of the merger.
If you have any questions about anything in this privacy notice or our terms of service then please get in touch using the contact form.